Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Little Moments

Moments... Such an average word that has such powerful meaning. Moments... A word who's simple meaning is a specific point in time.

We all experience those moments of laughter, sorrow, excitement, the unknown. My life has had all of these moments in the last three years. My sweet Mitch fills my life with laughter and has this way of making me smile even when I am in the worst mood. There are moments where I miss my friends and family so much it hurts. The life of a baseball wife isn't always a life that is desirable. Yes, there are definitely perks, but at times, it seems I spend the majority of my time missing Mitch than I am actually with him. Then there is excitement. I spent most of this last year living in those kind of moments! From marrying my best friend, to finding out we were expecting our first baby three weeks later, planning his big arrival, and jumping headfirst into being a mommy. There really isn't another way to describe those moments.

All of those lead me to the unknown. I catch myself sitting and holding Crue and can't seem to let my brain be still. Am I doing this right? Will I teach him all of the things he needs to know to have good morals? What will he like to do? What will he be? Will he ever know how much I love him? And then, I have to remind myself, again, to breathe. Because in reality, only one of those questions really matter... I want my baby boy to have the best, and to be the best he can possibly be. But, the most important thing to me is that he knows how much he is loved. I have realized that no matter where we are, or what we are doing, moments to be cherished are being made.

I take pictures of my sweet baby what seems to be all day, everyday because so many things happen and change so quickly. I will look back at moments from today a week from now and wonder how this time has gone by so quickly. But I am certain, that I can always pull these sweet memories out and know how blessed I am to have these "moments."

























- Posted using BlogPress from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment



I married my best friend and precious husband, Mitch, November 13, 2011. Just three short weeks later we were suprised to find out that we would be welcoming our first baby in August! Crue was born on July 25, 2012 and has completely melted our hearts!

We live a very different lifestyle that is based around baseball and traveling. Mitch has been blessed to be a part of the Texas Rangers and is their first baseman. I miss my husband when he is gone, but our time is so precious when he is home! Together we share a love for a cup of coffee in the mornings, good steak dinner, hunting, movies, and first and foremost, Jesus.

Mitch is definitely my better half and keeps me grounded in realizing the more important things in life. He would definitely rather spend his time outdoors. If we ever had to "Live off the Land," we would be okay! I, on the other hand, love to shop! I love all things SWANK and Restoration Hardware!

This blog was designed to capture the memories we will cherish forever and to help our friends and family keep up with our lives!


Moments With The Morelands

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved