Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Slowly but surely...

We have been in our house for a little over a week now and I still feel like I am up to my eyeballs in boxes and just a mess! I try to clean as I go and it does absolutely no good!

So, I have come to the "oh well" point! Mitch hung a few things for me today, but the ones that make me smile are, of course, in the baby's room!









While we tried to get some things put away in their places, we couldn't help to get distracted by this sweet face!













Ugh! I die! This little one, he is my world!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I always try to remember that when the boys get older, I want them to remember a mom who would allow herself to be distracted and play with them. I don't want them to remember a mom who was obsessed with a clean house or folding laundry. There will always be things to do, but they are only little once! Keep up with the distractions...they do the heart good :))

Shanan said...

Looks beautiful!! Great job momma! Crue sure is a handsome baby boy- I just can't get enough of him!

Post a Comment



I married my best friend and precious husband, Mitch, November 13, 2011. Just three short weeks later we were suprised to find out that we would be welcoming our first baby in August! Crue was born on July 25, 2012 and has completely melted our hearts!

We live a very different lifestyle that is based around baseball and traveling. Mitch has been blessed to be a part of the Texas Rangers and is their first baseman. I miss my husband when he is gone, but our time is so precious when he is home! Together we share a love for a cup of coffee in the mornings, good steak dinner, hunting, movies, and first and foremost, Jesus.

Mitch is definitely my better half and keeps me grounded in realizing the more important things in life. He would definitely rather spend his time outdoors. If we ever had to "Live off the Land," we would be okay! I, on the other hand, love to shop! I love all things SWANK and Restoration Hardware!

This blog was designed to capture the memories we will cherish forever and to help our friends and family keep up with our lives!


Moments With The Morelands

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved