Thursday, October 25, 2012

Three months in a blink of an eye...

Today my sweet boy turned three months old. I feel like I brought him home only yesterday. I now understand why everyone always says, "don't blink." He has grown and changed so much, way too fast.

There are definitely days when I sit and wish I could bottle us up in time and he would just stay a baby. Words do not describe my love for him, and I can't even attempt to try or I will fall apart in the middle of this post!

I remember the day Crue was born like it was yesterday! I had such an easy delivery and it almost made time go by too quickly. It was a very special and intimate moment between Mitch and I. Honestly, I tried to talk Mitch out of looking. But now, I'm so glad his stubbornness prevailed.

I will never forget looking into our baby's eyes for the first time. Crue only had to stay in the hospital overnight and we were home in a little over twenty-four hours. I will admit, I was a little terrified.

From our first night home, to his first "real" smile on the morning or Mitch's twenty-seventh birthday, we are now sitting in our new home and our precious baby is three months old. I have looked at him literally all day long. I want to be able to remember every smile, every cry, and every coo.

I love you Crue Howell Moreland; more than life itself. I am so lucky to have the two very best boys in my life. You have changed mommy in a way words can not explain. I love you and your daddy more and more each and every day.

Mealtime: You eat 5 ounces every four hours.
Bedtime: Your have always been a good sleeper. At three weeks, you were sleeping eight hours at night. Now, you sleep between eleven and twelve.
Personality: It seems like you smile literally all day. You are such a happy baby. You have definitely discovered your tongue and you now like to make spit bubbles. You love it when mommy and daddy say "I love you." It's almost like you think it's silly.
Clothing: Mommy has definitely enjoyed dressing you! The month of October, you have worn pumpkins, spiderwebs, ghosts, and all of the Halloween necessities. Let's not forget your leg warmers! I got you your first Northface jacket and can't wait to out it on you! You wear a size two in diapers and still have some room to grow.

I will remember this little face forever!

































Three months have definitely flown by. But, they have been the best three months of my life!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is absolutely precious!

Post a Comment



I married my best friend and precious husband, Mitch, November 13, 2011. Just three short weeks later we were suprised to find out that we would be welcoming our first baby in August! Crue was born on July 25, 2012 and has completely melted our hearts!

We live a very different lifestyle that is based around baseball and traveling. Mitch has been blessed to be a part of the Texas Rangers and is their first baseman. I miss my husband when he is gone, but our time is so precious when he is home! Together we share a love for a cup of coffee in the mornings, good steak dinner, hunting, movies, and first and foremost, Jesus.

Mitch is definitely my better half and keeps me grounded in realizing the more important things in life. He would definitely rather spend his time outdoors. If we ever had to "Live off the Land," we would be okay! I, on the other hand, love to shop! I love all things SWANK and Restoration Hardware!

This blog was designed to capture the memories we will cherish forever and to help our friends and family keep up with our lives!


Moments With The Morelands

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved