Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Is NEAR!

This weekend was a weekend filled with Christmas cheer and I loved it! My mom got VIP tickets to Christmas Village this year and I have to say it was so much better than any other year!

Not only did I drag my precious husband along with me, but Mom, Jennifer, and I brought the babies too! Now, for those of you who have never experienced Christmas Village, it is filled with Christmas decorations, soups, dips, children's apparel, clothing for women, more soups and dips, and baby clothes!

I usually go to enjoy all of the dips and to visit my girls' from the Clothes Tree booth. This year on the other hand, I shopped for baby clothes (and of course soups and dips)!!! It was so much more fun than any other year! I am so excited to make my hubby some yummy soup on a cold winter day, maybe even after a hunt, but I am even more excited for our baby's first Christmas!

After I told Mitch there was a second floor, I thought he was going to die! Three hours later, we bought the best thing yet! We had Crue's handprint molded into ours! I can't wait to see how they turn out! Here are the beginning of the precious molds...





























After a long day of shopping bliss, sweet boy had a good Sunday's rest!





- Susannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. I know ya'll had a good time and will treasure always the handprints that you each did with Crue's hand in yours. I have never seen that--great idea. Bless his heart--he doesn't look to happy in one of the pictures. hehe. Probably thinking--PLEASE stop this and let me go back to sleep. Love ya'll

Post a Comment



I married my best friend and precious husband, Mitch, November 13, 2011. Just three short weeks later we were suprised to find out that we would be welcoming our first baby in August! Crue was born on July 25, 2012 and has completely melted our hearts!

We live a very different lifestyle that is based around baseball and traveling. Mitch has been blessed to be a part of the Texas Rangers and is their first baseman. I miss my husband when he is gone, but our time is so precious when he is home! Together we share a love for a cup of coffee in the mornings, good steak dinner, hunting, movies, and first and foremost, Jesus.

Mitch is definitely my better half and keeps me grounded in realizing the more important things in life. He would definitely rather spend his time outdoors. If we ever had to "Live off the Land," we would be okay! I, on the other hand, love to shop! I love all things SWANK and Restoration Hardware!

This blog was designed to capture the memories we will cherish forever and to help our friends and family keep up with our lives!


Moments With The Morelands

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved