Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The best four months of my life...

Crue turned four months old and I still can't believe he is here! It seems like yesterday I was still taking pregnancy tests because I just couldn't believe it; like the first six!

We flew to Texas on Sunday so we could see Dr. Joe! He is the absolute best pediatrician in the whole world! He makes me feel so comfortable with everything he does with my sweet boy! The shots were no fun and Crue was really sore later in the afternoon. It broke my heart!

I never thought I could love someone so much! God gave me Mitch and Crue to show me what my mom has always told me. She would often say, "you will know the love for your own one day." What a wise mommy I have!

Crue weighs 17 pounds and is 26 and 3/4 inches long! He is in the 95 percentile for his growth. Mitch and I gave him his first bananas and it was quite entertaining! He is still drinking 5 ounces four times a day and sleeps through the night. Through the night, I mean twelve straight hours! Can I say blessed!! He laughs all of the time and coos the sweetest coos.

Love, that tiny powerful word doesn't describe enough the feeling in my heart!


























- Susannah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your posts and messages. Crue is totally adorable. What a true angel. I want to meet him sometime soon. He is so lucky to have you and Mitch as parents. I know you feel the same way about having him. Love you, Miss Ann

"Nene" Parker said...

Awwww live your blog. Need to hold that sweet baby again.

Post a Comment



I married my best friend and precious husband, Mitch, November 13, 2011. Just three short weeks later we were suprised to find out that we would be welcoming our first baby in August! Crue was born on July 25, 2012 and has completely melted our hearts!

We live a very different lifestyle that is based around baseball and traveling. Mitch has been blessed to be a part of the Texas Rangers and is their first baseman. I miss my husband when he is gone, but our time is so precious when he is home! Together we share a love for a cup of coffee in the mornings, good steak dinner, hunting, movies, and first and foremost, Jesus.

Mitch is definitely my better half and keeps me grounded in realizing the more important things in life. He would definitely rather spend his time outdoors. If we ever had to "Live off the Land," we would be okay! I, on the other hand, love to shop! I love all things SWANK and Restoration Hardware!

This blog was designed to capture the memories we will cherish forever and to help our friends and family keep up with our lives!


Moments With The Morelands

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved