Monday, November 12, 2012

On this day...

On this day 27 years ago, my mom had a baby boy. Jarod only lived 6 weeks... On this day two years ago, God gave my mom a son-in-law because I said "yes!" On this day one year ago, we were rehearsing our vows with our family and friends! God gave my mom "two" sons. An angel watching over us from above, and my sweet Mitch who takes care of us on Earth! For that, I am so thankful!

Today, I am waiting on my sweet husband to get home so we can celebrate our one year anniversary tomorrow! I made reservations, but I can't reveal them until tomorrow! I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly! It seems like yesterday I was calling my wedding venues and doubling everything!!

This has been a very special year for us! Married AND a baby in the same year!!! While I love our sweet boy more than anything, tomorrow, we are going to celebrate just "us!" But hey, the next two days, we can celebrate Crue! After all, that is when he was conceived! ;)

One year ago today...


- Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment



I married my best friend and precious husband, Mitch, November 13, 2011. Just three short weeks later we were suprised to find out that we would be welcoming our first baby in August! Crue was born on July 25, 2012 and has completely melted our hearts!

We live a very different lifestyle that is based around baseball and traveling. Mitch has been blessed to be a part of the Texas Rangers and is their first baseman. I miss my husband when he is gone, but our time is so precious when he is home! Together we share a love for a cup of coffee in the mornings, good steak dinner, hunting, movies, and first and foremost, Jesus.

Mitch is definitely my better half and keeps me grounded in realizing the more important things in life. He would definitely rather spend his time outdoors. If we ever had to "Live off the Land," we would be okay! I, on the other hand, love to shop! I love all things SWANK and Restoration Hardware!

This blog was designed to capture the memories we will cherish forever and to help our friends and family keep up with our lives!


Moments With The Morelands

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved