Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Funny Faces!

The last few days I have had to fight back tears when I look at my sweet baby for long periods of time. He is changing so quickly and learning something new every day!

He is getting such a cute personality and smiles and coos all of the time! I know there will be days when he is older that I will pull these sweet memories out and wonder where time has gone!

Today he started making a face that looks like a little monkey! I would mimic him and he would smile like he knew exactly what I was doing! I wish I would have gotten a picture, but I was too busy watching him, I didn't want to miss it or for him to stop!

I am going to try my best to get a picture of my sweet little monkey face! For now, here are some of the many faces of Crue!

























































And I love every single one of them!

- Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment



I married my best friend and precious husband, Mitch, November 13, 2011. Just three short weeks later we were suprised to find out that we would be welcoming our first baby in August! Crue was born on July 25, 2012 and has completely melted our hearts!

We live a very different lifestyle that is based around baseball and traveling. Mitch has been blessed to be a part of the Texas Rangers and is their first baseman. I miss my husband when he is gone, but our time is so precious when he is home! Together we share a love for a cup of coffee in the mornings, good steak dinner, hunting, movies, and first and foremost, Jesus.

Mitch is definitely my better half and keeps me grounded in realizing the more important things in life. He would definitely rather spend his time outdoors. If we ever had to "Live off the Land," we would be okay! I, on the other hand, love to shop! I love all things SWANK and Restoration Hardware!

This blog was designed to capture the memories we will cherish forever and to help our friends and family keep up with our lives!


Moments With The Morelands

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved